ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE WWE FASTLANE 2018 Results and matches,
WWE Fastlane live results, produced by WWE for the Raw brand is a professional wrestling pay-per-view(PPV)event and WWE Network Event. Last time, it took place at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on March 5, 2017. That was the first one to be brand exclusive and the third event in the Fastlane chronology.
WWE Fastlane Results 2018
Previous year ten matches of WWE Fastlane results were contested. Few of them are:
- Goldberg defeated Kevin Owens to win the WWE Universal Championship, becoming the only person to win the Universal Championship.
- Roman Reigns crushed Braun Strowman, finishing Strowman’s undefeated streak.
- Bayley held the Raw Women Championship opposing Charlotte Flair, accordingly finishing Flair’s undefeated streak in singles matches at pay-per-sees.
- Neville held the WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Gentleman Jack Gallagher.
- and Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson held the Raw Tag Team Championship against Enzo Amore and Big Cass.
Some WWE Fastlane 2018 Results for the matches that will be included:
WWE Fastlane 2018 Results
Expectation: AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Randy Orton
Smackdown Women’s Championship
Expectation: Carmella versus Charlotte Flair will be the primary Women’s match on the card.
Smackdown Tag Team Championships
Expectation: The Authors of Pain versus The New Day versus the Usos will occur for the belts.
WWE Fastlane Results
Expectation: Bobby Roode versus Jinder Mahal
The matches that are expected to take place:
- Rusev and Aiden English versus the Bludgeon siblings
- Becky Lynch versus Ruby Riot
- Magic Rawley versus Tye Dillinger
Kevin Owens was on top of our list since we surmised that WWE may have different plans for him at Wrestlemania 34.
The unpredictable comeback of the Superstar will touch its own heights at WWE Fastlane, where Goldberg will get victory over Kevin Owens again.
Finn Balor is one of the names that will win Fastlane 2018 results and there are very many chances of that happening. Balor has fundamentally remained around the mid-card scene on RAW for a large portion of 2017. He was engaged with the lethal 5-path coordinate at Extreme Rules for a shot at the Universal Title however other than that, he hasn’t been in the front picture.
With Cena being a free operator, you could have him challenge for either the WWE Universal Title or the WWE Title on the off chance that he wins. We could see Brock vs Cena for the Universal belt or Cena vs Styles for the WWE Title. Both matches have been done earlier however I don’t imagine that would prevent WWE from doing it once more.
WWE Fastlane 2018 Results and matches
Cena remains an OK plausibility to win the current year’s Fastlane coordinate.
There is no doubt that Rollins and Dean Ambrose are circulated in one of the best storylines of WWE in 2017, and we can clearly see it. But we despise that Dean is injured currently and it is still not sure how long he won’t get down to business.
As a backlash to this, Seth has now moved up to the list of potential WWE Fastlane 2018 winners.
Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins are not over from what happened at Wrestlemania 31 and they still have some unfinished business. Seth traded out his Money in the Bank contract, taking the title from Brock at a great time.
Results predictions for WWE Fastlane 2018 Results:
- Rich Swann and Akira Tozawa got the victory over The Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar (with Alicia Fox).
- Samoa Joe won from Sami Zayn by technical submission.
- Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson defeated Enzo Amore and Big Cass.
- Sasha Banks defeated Nia Jax at the singles match.
- Cesaro (with Sheamus) will defeat Jinder Mahal also at the Singles match.
- Big Show defeats Rusev (with Lana) at the Singles match.
- Neville defeats Jack Gallagher for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at the singles match.
- Roman Reigns defeatBraun Strowman.
- Bayley defeated Charlotte Flair for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship Singles match.
- Goldberg defeated Kevin Owens.
- WWE Royal Rumble Live Streaming Rumors And Predictions
On the off chance that this is it – and Jinder Mahal won’t win his programmed WWE Heavyweight Title rematch, and AJ Styles isn’t parachuted into India for the RAW December visit, the anticipation is negative.
Fastlane Results 2018
The WWE mid-card is stacked with ultra-skilled entertainers. In-your-face fans, for a considerable length of time, have foreseen include mid card sessions nearly as much as feature attractions with a specific end goal to decide whether their new most loved person truly has the stuff. The issue is that, after a significantly disappointing keep running with the WWE Heavyweight Title, we realize that Jinder doesn’t. Mahal is a veteran of 10 years and a half. He has achieved his level, and it’s as low as the hanging organic product that was his supremacist warm in the Shinsuke Nakamura program. He’s as of now confronted three altogether different specialists in conspicuous fights: Randy Orton, Nakamura, and Styles. Just the last lifted him. There will be no eyes on Midcard Mahal as he slides down the positions; just the reeling fear set in the profundities of the stomach.
WWE Chief Strategy and Financial Officer George Barrios stays expectation on actualizing a technique of “localization” – be that as it may, as sensible and lucrative as it peruses on paper, the execution, from the United Kingdom domain to the Mahal push, essentially hasn’t worked.
WWE will go ahead with it, in some shape or another. In any case, Mahal is a repulsive pilot for it – and his plunge appears to be unavoidable.
Fastlane is changing a lot in the WWE world and it just keeps getting more exhilarating for us.
Fastlane Live Results 2018
Fastlane is always an entertaining match to watch always, it is much more fun when we are sitting with our group of friend wondering who is gonna pop out next or what’s gonna be a big surprise now. Remember how a few years ago AJ Styles made a surprise debut and everyone was in a state of shock. It was so unexpected. The hardcore AJ fans were literally seen and captured crying the tears of joy, while some actually got super emotional and started crying.
There are 30 participants in each of the matches that will take place and only a few of them will get the golden chance to win and move to the Wrestlemania showcase match. Obviously, we all want our favorite to win it and win it big. There are few leaks, some news, and predictions that the fans have been getting through social media and websites which adds to their curiosity. Some of the wrestlers are even getting the good luck messages through their large WWE fan family to show them the support and love.
Following are some of the few rules for the Fastlane results 2018:
- One of the rules is only 2 people can start the match and then another person enters every two minutes
- Wrestlers will be eliminated if they go over the top rope and both of their feet hitting the floor.
- The winner is said to get a championship match at WrestleMania 34 which is going to take place on April 8 in New Orleans.
Kevin Owens successfully defended the Universal Championship against Goldberg in the main event. Owens stalled and rolled out of the ring before the match has begun. He used to taunt Goldberg, and then match started as he entered the ring. As the match began, United States Champion Chris Jericho’s music played and he appeared on the stage, which distracted Owens. Goldberg took advantage and executed a spear and a Jackhammer on Owens to win the title. This turned Goldberg’s WrestleMania 33 match against Brock Lesnar in a championship match for the Universal Championship.